The Cavalier Pneumatic Crushes are designed to provide the utmost efficiency and safety in cattle handling. All the key working components on these crushes, i.e. Head Bail, Squeeze Gates and Rear Scissor Slide Gate, are fitted with Double Acting Cylinders for easy and safe capture, processing and releasing of cattle. The air driven cylinders major advantage is the immobilisation of the beast after it is restrained in the Head Bail. The inclusion of the air driven dual side squeeze is sure to immobilise any sized bullock.
The Cavalier Super Squeeze Crush is operated by toggle levers situated in a water proof powdercoated cabinet. This lever cabinet is located on the side of the crush and the cabinet can contain up to 6 levers which allows for operation of the crush and 3 other pneumatic products from one location.
This lever cabinet option provides an economical choice for delivering pneumatics in your yard system.
- Designed to completely immobilise cattle quickly, efficiently and safely with the expert assistance of pneumatics
- The triple control station provides an economical choice for upgrading to the ease of Cavalier Pneumatics with the ability to change from near side to off side
- Tagged lever cabinet so you never “hit the wrong lever” whilst working the crush
- 9 Litre Air Tank attached to ensure all pneumatics work instantly all the time
- Hot Dipped Galv. Channel base for strength and longevity
- Cavalier Scissor Slide Gate fitted at rear for speed and precision
- A total of nine gates including Needle Gates on working side and Split Gate on both sides for maximum access;
- Grease Nipples at all critical points